Wednesday, September 8, 2010

And the winner is...

Now before I get to the winner, I have a little something for all of you today! A treat to say 'thank you' for your overwhelming support and following in just my first week. What a great group you all are, I can just tell we're going to have great fun together. On to the treat...

Harvest Moon Hollow is having a sale!

Everything in the shop has been marked down 20%
AND
there will be a special bonus surprise for the first person from this
blog to place an order during the sale.

Now, on to the winner! The winner is...

Robin!
**Robin said: How exciting; "O Be Wise" is my favorite. Can't wait to see what other goodies you are designing.** Robin, please send me an email with your address and your stitchery will be on the way!
Thanks again everyone! Be sure to keep checking in, I have a feeling there may be another contest in the near future!

3 comments:

  1. How exciting Stephani! Super cute stuff on your site! I'll be checking in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes, can't wait to meet you in June! Ann Arbor is a beautiful city and only about 40 minutes from here. Also, don't forget that I ship most things from my blog (except furniture). Looking forward to seeing you next year, Dawn

    ReplyDelete