Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Black Friday Fun and a Coupon


For the past several years I have been one of those crazy ladies who ventures out in the blackest of night to patiently wait in line for the doors to open at 4:00 AM. With my husband being in medical school, it was about the only time we could really afford any goodies. My husband is now in his first year of residency, and while finances are the tightest they've ever been, I am not going to be able to participate in the Black Friday madness. It seems doctors are needed in the Cardiac Intensive Care Unit even on Black Friday, can you believe it?!? Without anyone to watch my children, I am going to have to politely excuse myself this year.

However, that doesn't mean we can't have a little fun around the Hollow on Black Friday!

Starting at 12:01 Friday morning, everything in the Hollow will be 30% off! Do you have a quilt or pillow you've been eying? Maybe a sampler that would be a perfect gift? This weekend is now the time!

Upon checkout, simply enter the code

BLACKFRIDAY

and your discount will be automatically applied.

Now, I'm off to a full day of pie baking - I hope your day is just as delightful!

No comments:

Post a Comment