Monday, November 1, 2010

Welcome Thanksgiving



I love the quiet simplicity of early November.

Over the years Thanksgiving has become one of my very favorite holidays, second only to Christmas. I find such renewal in pausing to rejoice in the bounteous blessings that, unfortunately, so often I take for granted. The gratitude of November prepares our family for the wonder of the Christmas season. This year I was so anxious for the simplicity of the season that, after the kids were tucked in last night, I took down all of our Halloween goodies and filled our little home with the lovely colors and reminders of Thanksgiving.

Now, to something unrelated!

Have you checked out Harvest Moon Hollow Pattern Company lately? Patterns can now be purchased directly from the site both for wholesalers and those of you who just love to stitch! I have ePatterns and paper patterns available for purchase. There are several Christmas designs now available, ready to stitch just in time for the holidays. I will be posting many patterns on Harvest Moon Hollow Pattern Company that will not be available at my Etsy Shop. Be sure to become a follower!

And for those of you in the giveaway - don't worry, I haven't forgotten you! I will keep you posted!

Have a marvelous first of November!

No comments:

Post a Comment